Passionate about helping you get well and stay well, Dr. Angela Young gives you the resources you’ll need to make great lifetime health decisions for yourself and your family. She received a Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness and Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker University. In addition, she’s a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200), bringing all of her education together into perfect harmony and balance. She published her first book Spoiled Milk: 37 Expired Health Beliefs with a Fresh New Perspective in 2013.
Creating a balanced, more connected life through chiropractic is something Dr. Angela Young is passionate about. When spinal alignment is enhanced, people are renewed thus often experiencing reduced pain, increased energy and more mobility. Her practice specializes in serving families, expectant mothers, children, athletes and those looking to fully optimize their health. Dr. Young makes an impression on anyone wanting to live well as she speaks to groups, classes and organizations about the subjects she devotes her life and time to: health, wellness, nutrition, yoga.
- Manual Adjustments
- Activator Adjusting
- Thompson Drop Adjusting
- Gentle, Non-Force Adjusting
- Webster Technique for Expectant Mothers
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Level 1
- Kinesiology Taping
- Erchonia Cold Laser Therapy
- Chiropractic Physician with Certification in Clinical Nutrition
- Author of “Spoiled Milk: 37 Expired Health Beliefs with a Fresh New Perspective in 2013.”